The Goo Run is the race you have been waiting on since you were a child. Participants get Goo’d throughout our fun for all ages course followed by a one of a kind Goo Filled Finisher Medal.
What do I get when I register?
- Goo Run T-Shirt
- The ONLY Goo Filled Finisher Medal EVER
- Official Goo Run Bib
- Refreshments At The Finish Line
- A Voucher To Save On An Image Purchase
- A Goo’d Time With Family & Friends
- All participants must ENJOY themselves
- Our event is family, friend, and fun FRIENDLY.
- Our course contains GOO, GOO is FUN because it is slick and slimy. Please use caution when running as it will be slick.
- All Participants must complete and sign a Waiver.
- Any participants wanting a time, must wear a timing chip. Chips can be traded in for your Shirt near the finish line.
- All photos taken by Goo Run Staff can be used to promote future Goo Runs.
- All participants understand that No Refunds will be given. No transfers will be offered.
- Participants agree to not EAT the Goo no matter how good it smells (even though it is all edible, we suggest against it and aren’t responsible if you eat it)
Fans are welcome and can participate by purchasing Goo Tickets, Shirts, and other items at the event. Want to make sure your friend/spouse/nemesis gets Goo’d Good? Purchase a Goo Shooter with a Goo Shot for $3.00. A portion of each Goo Shot purchased will go charity. We will also have some great music at the finish line.
Photos will be available to purchase after the event. Each participant will also get a Voucher toward their first photo purchase to help you get started.
Runners will get the FIRST EVER Goo filled finisher award. EVERY finisher will get this unique reward.
- Participants understand that Goo is slick and may cause you to slip and slide, you agree to use caution in running.
- Participants understand that while Goo is non-toxic and made from digestible components taken by millions of people, that they will not consume it no matter how many people dare them to.
- Participants understand that Goo may stain their clothing, persons, and other items and that any item they wish to not have goo’d will not be brought into an area that may potentially have Goo.
- Participants assume all other risks in regards to Goo and having a Goo’d time.